11 Things


Helloo Everyone,

A few days ago I got tagged by the lovely Emmie from Carpe Diem Emmie to do the 11 Things tag so how could I possibly say no to that? She's asked me 11 questions (hence the title) then after I've answered those I will tag some lovely bloggers and ask them questions so I hope you enjoy getting to know me a little more!


#1 What are you most looking forward to doing this summer?

I'll be taking advantage of the sun because let's be realistic the English summer can be quite unpredictable, I'll be reading a lot more books as I'm close to completing this year's book challenge and I'm going to Brussels in a couple of weeks with the boyfriend so I know this summer will be great. Also I'm turning 21 at the end of the month!


#2 Do you watch Netflix? What is your favourite at the moment?

I don't have Netflix sadly. Well I have a profile on my boyfriend's account that I can use but I don't use it a lot apart from maybe watching a movie or two when I feel like it!


#3 Summer or Winter?

Oh that's a difficult one because they both have their pros and cons.. I have to pick the summer though because when the weather is all bright and sunny it can really change my mood when I'm feeling down, plus that's when it's the best time to drink pimms!


#4 What's your earliest childhood memory?

Is it really bad that I can't remember? I have loads of childhood memories but it's figuring out which one is the oldest haha! Umm... I do remember bits from my first day at primary school when I was five? Awh good times!


#5 What is your most favourite blog post that you have written?

I always love writing book posts like my Disney Book Tag but one post I didn't expect to love as much as I did was my post for Mental Health Awareness Week and I'm sure people are probably sick of me mentioning it but it was a big step for me so I'm still proud of myself for it hehe!


#6 What is your favourite song at the moment?

I've been listening to Photograph by Ed Sheeran on repeat lately and not for any particular reason apart from the fact that I'm really liking the song right now!


#7 Is there a film that your looking forward to coming out in the cinema?

One of my all time favourite books Ready Player One is being turned into a film which is absolutely amazing however I've got a while to wait as they're still in the process of filming it I think?


#8 How do you relax at the end of the day?

I'll sit in bed with a good book and a cuppa tea, what more could I ask for? Oh and biscuits, you can't forget the biscuits.


#9 What is your favourite food?

Every food is my favourite food; bacon, pizza, steak, chips, chicken curry with rice, pasta salad, cake, popcorn, ice cream and the list goes on but I'll stop there for now haha!


#10 Is there anything that you'd LOVE to visit?

How long have you got? There so many places I want to visit but if I have to pick one right that it would have to be The Maldives which is a small island in the Indian Ocean. Google it, honestly it's a beautiful place!


#11 Who is your current favourite blogger to read?

Only one? Oh you're killing here haha! I'm going to kind of cheat with this one because it's too difficult but on the right you'll see I have a 'Blogs I'm Loving' spot on my blog so if you want to know which bloggers I'm loving right now then there's your answer!


Now I tag Nikki from The Lunar Lights, Rebekka from Forever Rebekka, Jenny from Jenny in Neverland and Tamzin from Through New Eyes so here are your questions:


#1 What are the three words that describe your personality the best?
#2 Harry Potter - yay or nay?
#3 What made you want to start blogging?
#4 Are you reading anything at the moment and if so which book?
#5 Got any exciting holidays planned?
#6 Are you a morning or evening person?
#7 Tell us a funny joke.
#8 Apart from blogging, what other hobbies do you have?
#9 If you could be fluent in another language which one would be it?
#10 When you were little, what were your favourite telly shows?
#11 Name five blogs you've been enjoying reading this summer so far.


Ali Caitrin

7 comments

  1. This is such a good pot idea, I really enjoying reading your answers x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't manage to do a post where I was tagged by another blogger so it was time to squeeze one in, quite enjoyed it as well so thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I love these kind of blog posts but I love this one even more before it's so different!

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? That's why I wanted to do it because it's quite unique :)

      Delete
  3. I really want to go to the Maldives too, it looks so stunning!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does!! I'll have to save up A LOT to be able to afford to go there though so I better get saving ;)

      Delete
  4. Great post! I just wanna say, Harry Potter = yay.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
    Btw check out my sweet Lightbox Giveaway if you haven’t already!

    ReplyDelete

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig