Disney Book Tag


Helloo Everyone,

It's been long overdue and there's no time like the present so I've decided to spice things up and do a book tag. What's even more great is that it's the Disney Book Tag! It was originally created by the lovely BookTuber Kat from Katytastic in honour of the soon-to-be released Disney novel The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz which I'll of course be purchasing as soon as I can. I enjoyed her video so much that I thought I'd give it a go which I hope you lovely readers don't mind but if you like both books and Disney I'm sure you'll be fine hehe!



The Little Mermaid - a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water”

Cath from Fangirl was very much out of her comfort zone when she finds herself alone at college when her twin sister Wren says she doesn't want to be roommates with her. She's used to it just being her and her sister so she starts to struggle when it comes to her being by herself as she's very shy compared to Wren.


Cinderella - a character who goes through a major transformation

Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower at the end of the book wasn't the same Charlie from the start. When you're first introduced to Charlie he's caring and thoughtful but also quiet, confused and I think depressed because of past events. However after starting high school and making new friends, people he can now trust and talk to, he starts to come out of his shell and become happy with himself and his life.


Snow White - a book with an eclectic cast of characters

This was a difficult one for me to answer without repeating an answer I already said and I didn't want to skip the answer because I'm determined so I've chosen All My Friends are Superheroes simply because of the quirky types of superheroes there are!


Sleeping Beauty - a book that put you to sleep

The Hobbit makes me feel sleepy but not for the reason you might think. When I was a little it was read to me at bedtime so I think it just reminds when of going to bed which has resulted me only wanting to read it at night haha!


The Lion King - a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood

Wade from Ready Player One didn't exactly have the best childhood. His dad got shot died while trying to burgle a shop, his mum died from a drug overdose and he had no one to confide in because he didn't have any friends.. So OASIS, the virtual reality game, was a way for him to escape from reality and the only place he was really happy!



Beauty and the Beast - A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful

The Book Thief is what you'd call a beefy book and I was worried I might not finish it.. but I proved myself wrong because I ended absolutely LOVING the book and I highly recommend reading it!


Aladdin - a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse

For me it's a mix between Hazel and Gus from The Fault in Our Stars as it was Hazel's dying wish to go to Amsterdam and meet an author she was obsessed with. Gus helped her make it happen however meeting the author wasn't what Hazel had expected and not in a good way.


Mulan - a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not

Nick and Amy from Gone Girl are two very complicated, messed up people in their own way. Amy is a compulsive liar who's done some disturbing things. Nick seems to have some daddy issues and he tries to come across as this innocent man when really he's anything but. They're both pretend to be a normal, happy couple in front of everyone but they really are not.. Read the book and you'll see!


Toy Story - a book with characters you wish would come to life

This will not come as a surprise to most of you but it has to be Harry Potter, obviously right?


Disney Descendants - your favourite villain or morally ambiguous character

I would have to say the Jabberwock from Alice in Wonderland because firstly it's a villain that I genuinely think is scary looking (as much as fictional character can) and can do harm which is how a villain should be!


Are you a disney fan like me? Do you like book tags too? I'm tagging everyone so if you want to do one as well then go right ahead and please let me know if you do! I'll be doing more book tags in the future and I'm surprised I haven't done any before now. I hope you've enjoyed this disney themed tag and I'll see you next time :)


Ali Caitrin

10 comments

  1. Such a cool idea for a blog post! The Hobbit is also a book that would send me to sleep, but purely because I found it so boring! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right so glad I came across it on YouTube! Awh it's a shame you didn't enjoy The Hobbit, I remember it from when I was young so it grew on me hehe :)

      Delete
  2. This is the coolest idea!

    mimi @ http://bookfanaticss.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I would love to say that it was my idea but sadly it wasn't ;) still so glad I done the post though!

      Delete
  3. Oooh I really loved reading this post! Gotta agree with the Hobbit, my mum read that to me as a child at bedtime too, so I've always associated it with sleeping ahah. Love your other choices, haven't read all of them but I've definitely added a few to my reading list!

    Fii || little miss fii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I thought I was the only one that got read that book at bedtime as a child, how weird and great :D I'm happy you enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  4. This was so fun to read Ali :) I love your choices for many of these questions too.

    Also, I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award :)
    http://ofstacksandcups.blogspot.com/2015/06/ive-been-nominated-for-beautiful.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you Soudha that's lovely, I will go and have a look now ;)

      Delete
  5. Love this! I've read most of the books you've mentioned as well they're my faves! May have to give the tag a go myself :)

    hellomissjordan.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely do the tag too, I haven't seen many other blogger's do the tag either (only youtuber's) so go for it :D

      Delete

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig