What I Got for Christmas 2015

christmas presents

Helloo Everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying the Christmas holidays wherever you are and whatever you're doing! As you can tell from the title, this post is me showing you what I got from family and loved ones this Christmas and it's a post I've been umming and ahhing about doing as I know some people think these posts are kind of boasty. I love reading them on other people's blogs as I'm just as nosy as the next person so I decided to do one myself! If this isn't your cup of tea then that's absolutely fine and I'll see you back for my next post but if you want to have a read of what I got then of course feel free to scroll down and have a look!


The Chronicles Of Narnia Book Box Set

Casio Digital Watch

Art Therapy Colouring Book with Pencils

When my mum asked me what I wanted for Christmas the first thing that came into my head was a watch because I had been meaning to get for one a while so I was really happy to open this on Christmas day. She knew that I had my Harry Potter colouring book that I love and I'm assuming she was helping me by adding another one to my collection which I'm not complaining about at all and to be honest you can't go wrong with me and books can you?


I know I'm your daughter but I think I'm becoming really predictable haha! Either way I'm grateful so thanks Mum you're the best.



Fossil Purse

Hufflepuff Scarf

Thermo Cafe Flask

I did have a feeling that my boyfriend got me a purse (although he tried to tell me he didn't) and the other two were a complete surprise. He knows how much I love my tea so at least now if I'm in a rush and I can take it to go! Also the way he surprised me with my scarf was so cute; bring on the cold weather!


You always get it right and know how to put a smile on my face. You have no idea how relieved I am that for once that I got yours right too!



Estee Lauder Be Envied Lipstick Set

You don't need to be a beauty blogger or even a make up guru to see that these lipsticks look AH-mazing! They're basically travel-sized ones which means I can easily bring these out with me in my bag and not my whole lipstick collection. The possibilities are endless!


I know you struggled to figure out what to get me but trust me Nan when I say you done really well - I love it!



The Human Cannonball Lush Gift Box

Isn't this the coolest thing ever? I didn't even know Lush did this but it's the most creative gift box I've seen so far! When you open it all this paper confetti comes up and it pops like a cracker then they save the best till last which are the bath bombs. I don't even know which ones are in there so it'll be fun to find out as I go!


Damon (my sister's boyfriend) I know you picked this for me personally so thank you as well as my sister and the nephews for getting me such an awesome gift!



Soap & Glory Soap Starter Gift Set

Minion Slipper Socks

My boyfriend's parents are always so good at knowing what I like I don't know why I'm surprised every year! They must have seen my old iPhone cover because that had a minion on it, hence the socks hehe and who doesn't love a bit of Soap and Glory?


Thank you for the packet of mini reindeer Maltesers too, they were really yummy that I ate them before I had a change to take a photo of them hehe!



Lush and Book Gift Cards

If you know me really well then you'll know that gift cards are definitely my thing! It's always nice because it's means you can choose what you like if you're unsure what to get them specifically if that makes sense? I can now start ticking off books from my wish list and stock up on some more lush bath stuff. I'm a very happy Ali right now!


In some cases it's your family that know you the most and my Dad and Uncle are no exception! Don't worry Dad I'll let you know what books I get because I know you'll be interested.



Jewellery

Dee and I exchanged Christmas cards on the day we went to the Harry Potter exhibition and I had no idea that she got me anything which did surprise me but I was so appreciative I swear! Bless her she's so darn lovely!


I'm sorry that I couldn't afford to get you anything but I promise I'll try my best to get you an awesome little something for your birthday next month!



I've been loving reading people's posts on what you got for Christmas so if you've done one yourself then leave the link below. I hope you all had a great Christmas and enjoy the New Year! I'll be back with a bookish post soon so I'll see you then :)


Ali Caitrin

19 comments

  1. You got such lovely gifts! I especially like the watch and the purse :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethan :) Yeah I've just started using them both and I love them!

      Delete
  2. You got some lovely gifts! I especially love the Hufflepuff scarf!! Got to love Harry Potter x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything Harry Potter <3 I have to admit I was so surprised (but very happy) that my boyfriend remembered that I'm a Hufflepuff hehe!

      Delete
  3. You got some fab gifts. Love the Lush packaging, haven't seen that one before! Love your Fossil purse too, I need a new replacement going to look at those. Hope you had a lovely time, looks like you did! xx

    Tamz || http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did have a great time! To be honest I never heard of Fossil before now but now everyone keeps talking about them so I feel like I've been missing out haha! I had never seen that Lush packaging either so that was a nice surprise ;)

      Delete
  4. You got amaxing gifts . Love the purse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the gifts you received. Can I borrow them all please? ;)
    That Hufflepuff scarf is an absolute winner, as I am a Hufflepuff, yay!
    Gorgeous watch too, I adore the simple Casio ones. xx

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha not going to lie I wasn't expected anyone to ask to borrow, oh you ;)
      YAY a fellow hufflepuff <3 and I agree I don't suit big watches so I thought I would go for something a bit more simplistic and I'm glad I did!

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I love the jewellery and HP scarf! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexandra! You got to love a bit of Harry Potter ;) the jewellery really was a complete surprise but they're gorgeous nevertheless :3

      Delete
  7. I only find these posts a bit gross when people are showing off Chanel and Prada everything! A girl I used to work with got a brand new Audi for Christmas! What the hell! These are lovely presents (and I'm very nosy too!)
    I wish more people read the other Narnia books- they're all so good! The Horse and his Boy was my favourite when I was younger. I'm also a Hufflepuff! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow isn't she lucky? ;)
      Awh thanks Lauren I'm glad you liked the post, and the fact your a Hufflepuff :D I've never read any of the Narnia books so it'll be exciting to see what they're like, I'm pretty sure I'll like it!

      Delete
  8. That Hufflepuff scarf is adorable! I would totally get one if it wasn't for the lack of need for scarves in Australia :P

    Erin | http://www.beingerin.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I would be very surprised if I started seeing people in Australia needing scarfs! Maybe you can find another Harry Potter souvenir that you'll like even more ;)

      Delete
  9. Lovely gifts! Here's my post http://www.lunarlook.co.uk/2015/12/what-i-got-for-christmas-2015.html xx

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nina! I'm just about to have a look at your post now because these have been the one's on my reading list lately hehe :)

      Delete

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig