Boxing Day Sales Haul

boxing day haul

Helloo Everyone,

How I spent my Boxing Day this year was very different to how I normally have in the past; I usually stay in bed till after 12pm then I watch telly and spend time with family while we eat some leftover Christmas food, sounds good right? Well this was the first year that I had to work so that didn't exactly go to plan, but hey it wasn't all bad! While I was on my lunch break I decided pop to the shops to make the most of me actually being awake and I ended up getting a few bargains from the Boxing Day sale. Want to see what I got? Well I'm going to show you anyway!


Accessorize Handbag

I have been meaning to get a new bag for a while as the one I have now is starting to look like it's had its day so when I saw this bag reduced to £20 from £32 I knew I needed to snap it up before someone else did because if I had left without it I definitely would have regretted it later on! It has a cross body strap so I can have it as a shoulder bag and it even has enough room to fit a book in it as well as my normal essentials unlike my original bag, what more could I ask for?



Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel

Who doesn't like coming out of the shower smelling of candy floss? Okay I know it's not to everyone's tastes but I've always been a fan of Lush's snow fairy collection and with it having 50% off I thought I should stock up before it's gone for another year. I normally only get the 100g bottle so this time I spoiled myself the 250g one - I have no regrets!



Lush Firecracker Gift Set

Can you believe I had never bought myself a gift set from Lush till now? I'M BEING SERIOUS! I would get some for friends but never for myself, oh how times change. Although I had the Intergalactic bath bomb a few weeks ago (which I liked a lot) the other two are new to me so I'm glad I get to try them especially if they're limited edition. Oo don't forget I got 50% off for this too hehe! I'll try to remember to get to you on what I think of them in the New Year!



Topshop Dream Catcher Ring

Jewellery is something I rarely buy to be honest. Rings to be more specific because every time I get one and fall in love with it they end up turning a funny colour and ruins it so I got put off them for a while. This ring caught my eye with it being a more alternative style and the fact it was only £2.50 meant it would have been rude not to get one!



Will I be making my way to the shops for the Boxing Day sales in 2016? Probably not. I like my lay ins too much but it was nice to do it once haha! What were you up to this Boxing Day? Whether you were out shopping, at work or just at home relaxing let me know in the comments! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I'll be back soon with some New Year posts :)


Ali Caitrin

11 comments

  1. I love the bag you got! :) also the ring is super pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara :) I like them even more knowing I got them discounted not going to lie haha!

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've ever gotten a lush gift set for myself either! I picked up the Snow Fairy shower gel in that size as well! It was such a good price that I couldn't resist! Loved the post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should treat ourselves more often then ;) and I'm really glad you enjoyed the post Rebecca!

      Delete
  3. I love the bag! It's like a satchel but not quite. I once bought the Snow Fairy gift set for a friend...and ended up keeping it for myself. Terrible behaviour!
    www.thedevilwearstartan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had a satchel before so it kind of reminded me of it! Haha that actually made me laugh reading that but yeah we've all been there before and I love Snow Fairy so I don't blame you ;)

      Delete
  4. Love a good sale bargain! You got some great stuff at great prices, and that bag is lovely!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I don't really like to shop if I'm honest with you, well I love online shopping but when it comes to actually going to stores I find it stressful at times. That day however was a lot more stress-free and I found some lovely things :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh that Lush gift box is amazing!! I've been wanting to try the experimenter and intergalactic. So jealous!

    Erin | http://www.beingerin.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I hadn't noticed that Lush gift box till then so I knew I had to grab it! Maybe I'll do a little review post and let you know what they're like, although I think you should get one yourself because it's Lush at the end of the day ;)

      Delete
  6. Boxing day is traditionally spent at my grandparents where we have a second chrustmas day. Although they are on about coming to ours next christmas on Christmas day so that will confuse things. Haha. I would like to go to a Lush store on boxing day for the sales as this year I went the day after and it was all gone and I was sad. But I like family traditions too much! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig