Why Agent Carter is Awesome

marvel's agent carter

Helloo Everyone,

I'm quite fussy when it comes to watching stuff on the telly. I'm not into soaps and I don't like reality shows so when I find something I really like, I get caught up in it.. like in a healthy way of course haha! One in particular that I've recently been enjoying is Marvel's Agent Carter. Season one of the telly series finished on Sunday (in the UK anyway) so when I heard there was going to be a season two starting next year I was so relieved! I feel like she stands out from the rest of the marvel superheroes and I want to show you guys why I'm such a huge fan of her!


#1 She's has no superpowers but she's still a super agent

Although she doesn't have any special powers or weapons, she's very resourceful and she plays quite dirty when it comes to fighting which I just find hilarious! Pretty much all she needs is her intelligence and the things around her and she can defeat almost everyone; she kicks ass without needing any help and I like that!


#2 She doesn't need anyone's approval; she knows her worth

There were a number of times when others would take credit for her work or just assume someone else had done it instead of her because she is a woman and she couldn't care less. The confidence she has in herself is so refreshing because as long as she knows she's done right, she doesn't feel the need to seek people's praise. That's life goals right there!


#3 I love her style

It's probably due to personal preference and the fact that it's based in the 1940s but either way I think she looks fabulous! She doesn't have a costume like the others so she just wears her statement blue two piece suit with red lipstick. I wish I could look as good as her and I'm real jealous of that era's fashion as it is haha!


#4 She's fights for what she believes in no matter what

She's outspoken but not in a negative way. She'll speak up when no one else will and there's no way anyone is going to shut her up, she'll always make sure she's heard at the right time!


#5 Her morals are on point

She doesn't ask for much and she isn't asking for a miracle but one of her main ambitions is to be treated equally as a woman and with some respect. You might think that's easy but with it being in a different time to now, she has to work a lot harder just to prove a point but by the looks of things she's getting there. Also she knows how to get things done without breaking her own rules!


So what telly series have you been enjoying at the moment, or are you more of a Netflix fan? I feel with Autumn approaching I'll be watching more telly so I'll keep you posted if I find a new favourite! That's it from me so I hope you all have a good week and I'll see you soon :)


Ali Caitrin

5 comments

  1. This sounds great :)

    Much Love

    Amy xxx
    http://amysmylifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Agent Carter! She's one of my favourite Marvel characters.
    Imogen’s Typewriter. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - she is pretty amazing! I had the fab opportunity to interview Hayley Atwell for my job at the Dubai MEFCC this year which was soooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my friends is trying to put together a Peggy Carter cosplay for Dutch Comic Con.

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove Agent Carter. And Hayley Atwell is just an absolutely awesome woman. Can't wait for it to return! To be honest, I've been making my way through The Walking Dead as it was something I've been putting off for ages.

    Meg | A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig