March Book Haul

Helloo Everyone,

Okay I got a bit carried away and I've ended up buying a couple of books more than I thought I would, not like I'm not complaining or anything haha! So I thought I would show you what books I've got this month earlier than planned as this might stop me from buying anymore till April (my bank account needs a break) but you never know, you might discover a book you like!


Penguin Little Black Classics

To celebrate Penguin's 80th birthday, they released 80 books for 80p.. HOW COOL IS THAT?! I decided to buy these while I was in Waterstones so I picked up three at random! I've never done that before so I thought I'd give it a go, be spontaneous Ali!

The Tell Tale Heart Buy the book here and read the reviews
The Great Fire of London Buy the book here and read the reviews
On the Beach at Night Alone Buy the book here


The Lottery by Shirley Jackson

I bought this book last week and read it after it come in the post (eager beaver I know) so I will be putting my review on it at the end of the month with my March Book Wrap Up! All I'll say now is it wasn't what I expected (not in a bad way, I still liked it)!

Buy the book here and read the reviews


The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I've heard so many good things about this book so I'm very much looking forward to reading it next month! I just hope it doesn't make me cry like I've known others to do..

Buy the book here and read the reviews


A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab

I was so excited when I read what this book is about. In a world where there is more than one London, Kell is a traveller who can travel between all Londons and has the tricky task of trying to save all the worlds! I know already that I'm going to enjoy reading this!

Buy the book here and read the reviews


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

This books kinda reminded me of me a little; two sisters that are close but who are very different from each other, my sister would be the Wren would wanted to go out and party and I'd be Cath who can be shy and more into books hehe!

Buy the book here and read the reviews


Paris For One by Jojo Moyes

This book caught my eye at the till in Waterstones, it follows a woman in her 20s who ends up going to Paris by herself and meets some adventurous people along the way, I'm intrigued to see what happens! Also I'm a sucker for book where the characters go travelling somewhere haha!

Buy the book here and read the reviews


The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North

Poor Harry has a bit of problem, every time he dies he returns as child again with the same life he had before and he remembers everything! But during his eleventh he meets a little girl.. so what happens when he tries to change the past? OOO I'm excited to find out what happens!

Buy the book here and read the reviews


The Hitcher's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

This is meant be really funny and who doesn't like a funny book? After Earth is destroyed, two guys travel through space with the help of the Hitchhiker's guide and get introduced to some galaxy travellers! I don't know many people who have read this so I'll see how it goes!

Buy the book here and read the reviews


So that's all the books I bought this month, I hope that you may find a new book you want to read soon! Let me know in the comments what books you've bought recently and I'll see you next time :)


Ali Caitrin

*I am a Book Depository and Amazon affiliate and get a small cut from every purchase made through my link*

8 comments

  1. The Book Thief is honestly my favourite book! So good (but you will cry)! Fangirl made a fangirl out of me (giddiness and all). Will have to add Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy to my to-read pile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the people I know that have read the book thief said it'll make me cry, I've prepared myself now haha! And I think fangirl is going to the same to me!!!
      I'm glad you like some of the books I bought :)

      Delete
  2. I love the books you have here. Fangirl is definitely one of my favorites and I recently read and liked the Tell-Tale Heart. The Book Thief, A Darker Shade of Magic and the first 15 lives of Harry August are on my TBR list too. Have fun reading them ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :D I can't wait to start reading them next month hehe!
      Hope you're having fun reading too ;)

      Delete
  3. I really need to buy some of the Penguin Little Black Classics. They're such a great idea! Enjoy!

    By the way, I really love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? They're perfect for a quick read and for on the go!
      Thank you so much, I just did the update of my blog design a couple of days ago so glad you like it :)

      Delete
  4. The Book Thief is such an incredible book, enjoy!

    http://emmahopenewitt.blogspot.co.uk
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) You have no idea how many people have said I'll enjoy the book, as well as make me cry lol!

      Delete

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig