Christmas Comes Early at #IWOOTXMAS

I Want One of Those

Helloo Everyone,

I didn't think I would be putting up a Christmas post this early but I had to tell you all about the great event I went to a few weeks ago! I was invited to the #IWOOTXMAS event at Ziferblat in Manchester and let's just say it didn't take me long to say yes and buy my train tickets. The funny thing was I had never even been to Manchester before never mind a blogger event up there so I was a little nervous, luckily the excitement took over because it was the perfect excuse to get all Christmassy in November! I couldn't imagine what we'd get up to so now I know, let me tell you how it went!


The day started off with a two hour train journey from London to Manchester and it was surprisingly relaxing! I even managed to squeeze in a little nap which was nice as I can never normally sleep on public transport. I was in for a bit of a shock when I arrived though because it was raining pretty heavily and then the train station was packed full of people so I decided to head to Costa Coffee for a hot chocolate before making my way to Ziferblat; it's a quirky café at Edge Street that I highly recommend you visit if you're around that area because it's such a unique place you won't regret it!



It was a very unexpected but lovely surprise that we'd get to decorate some mason jars, I've never done anything like that at an event before so I hope other brands pick up on this great idea and set up DIY activities! I got to attempt being creative with some glitter and get to know the lovely Manchester bloggers with some tea and cake, not a bad combination right?



As you probably know already, IWOOT are an online retailer so throughout the event we got to see their great range of Christmas gifts from homeware to toys and gadgets that can the perfect present for someone special! I even took advantage of their 3 for £20 offer recently when I was getting some Christmas presents for my Dad, what a bargain! I think my personal favourite from their collection is the Scrabble lights so if you know anyone who like me likes a good puzzle or you just want to give them personalised gift then this would be perfect.



Another cool thing we got to do was secret santa because who doesn't love that? We had to pick a present tag off from the little Christmas tree which had all the bloggers names on and we'd get to choose a present for them! I got an Aurora Mood Clock which has really come in handy so thanks whoever you are, and I hope my secret santa liked what I picked for them too hehe!


I had such a fun afternoon and it couldn't have gone better to be honest! I wish I had more time to explore Manchester but with the weather being wet and horrible as well as having to make sure I didn't miss my train home, there wasn't enough time. I'm planning to go back some time next year to do just that so that's something I'm looking forward to! Big thanks to IWOOT for inviting me to their amazing event and it was lovely to meet everyone! I hope you enjoyed this Christmassy post and I'll see you all soon :)


Before you go I have a little treat for you: use the code IWOOTXMAS before Christmas Day 2015 to get 20% off your IWOOT order because you deserve it.



Ali Caitrin

6 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience, love your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Kerona! I'm so glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. It was a lovely meetup, wasn't it? I really hope I get to see you again at another one, it was great to meet you! x

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely meeting you too Alice :3 Maybe next time I come up to Manchester you can be my tour guide? ;) x

      Delete

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig