Harry Potter Tag

harry potter tag

Helloo Everyone,

As it's my birthday today I thought I would treat my lovely readers (and myself) by doing the Harry Potter tag. I know you guys won't be that surprised anyway and I'm actually shocked that I haven't done this tag already haha! I've watched a couple of booktubers videos where they had done it and it seemed like the perfect thing to do for this special day of mine! There's quite a few questions so make yourself some tea, bring some nibbles and get ready for some Harry Potter goodness. Enjoy!


Favourite book

It's always a tie between The Chamber of Secrets and The Prisoner of Azkaban so it depends what mood I'm in. At the moment it's definitely the later!


Favourite movie

I always love re-watching The Prisoner of Azkaban so I guess it's that one?


Least favourite book

Not applicable. I say this because I genuinely have a least favourite book! I'm least likely to pick The Order of the Phoneix to reread simply because that book is HUGE (unless I know I have time to read it) but it's still not my least favourite book.


Parts of the books/movies that made you cry

  • When Dobby dies
  • When Sirius dies
  • When Ron left Harry and Hermione in Deathly Hallows Pt 1 (well I didn't cry but OMG THE FEELS)
  • When Harry Potter series ended


If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?

Oh that was a question I was not expecting... If I HAD to pick someone then maybe Ron? But the older Ron closest to my age, obviously haha!


Favourite character

Luna Lovegood because she's weird, she has a pretty good outlook on life, her imagination is amazing, she is really loyal to her friends and she literally says what she's thinking out loud which a lot of people don't. I like that!


What would your Patronus be?

I have not doubt in my mind that my patrous would an owl. I can't explain why, it's just one of those things I know for certain so you'll take how to take my word for it!


If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?

Definitely the invisibility cloak and for SO MANY reasons! C'mon you can even freaking hide from Death himself, how amazing is that? I wouldn't want the resurrection stone because I'd end up being sad and I know I'd end up driving myself crazy. Also I'm not that interested in the Elder Wand.. so yeah, invisibility cloak for sure!


What House would you be in?

I'm a Hufflepuff and proud! Comment below if you're a fellow Hufflepuff, I feel like there isn't enough of us so we need to stick together!


If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?

Emma Watson. She's an inspirational person in my opinion and she needs to know that I feel like that haha! I can imagine her being a real down to earth person but also has a sense of humor. Am I thinking too deep into this?


Have you played any of the video games?

Wow this brings me back! I remember having the Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets game on Playstation 2 and I used to play it all the time. I think I even had a Harry Potter game for my Gameboy Color? Go hard or go home right?


If you were on the Quidditch team which position would you play?

I can imagine me being quite a good keeper if I'm honest! I was a good goal keeper when I played football (this was a long time ago, like primary school time) so I'd smash being a keeper. If there are any trials around let me know!


Were you happy with the ending?

I did indeed. I know J K Rowling mentioned that she felt like Harry and Hermione would have been better suited than Ron and Hermione but I disagree. I would of liked it if Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood got together but meh it's only a tiny thing, that's just me being picky hehe!


How much does Harry Potter mean to you?

It was a big part of my childhood and still is now even in my 'adulthood' if you could class me as an adult haha! I know for a fact I wouldn't be the same person I am now if Harry Potter didn't exist.. Sometimes I'll take to people about Harry Potter and they'll be like "You're talking like they're real people" and in a weird way they kind of are but in a non-real way if that makes sense? So to answer the question, it means a lot to me and words can't explain it enough!



I did tell you there were a lot of questions! It was fun though, made me do a little thinking too haha! Well by the time you're reading this (31st July) it'll be birthday.. How weird? I'll be on and off Twitter most likely tweeting about my day so if you want to say hi feel free! I'll be doing a post about my birthday too in a couple of days so I'll see you all then, have a magical week :)


Ali Caitrin

15 comments

  1. Happy Birthday Ali :) Hope you're having a wonderful day! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Oh my god, I LOVE this tag! I'm totally with you on having Chamber of Secrets on the ps2 - it was so much fun! I also remember having the Philosopher's Stone for the PC and it was amazing *goes on amazon to see if I can buy it* haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanna :) OH MY you had the game on the PS2 as well? YAY! Now you've said that I've got to have a look online too to see if I can find it hahaha! Really happy that you liked the tag :D

      Delete
  3. Aww so many answers the same as what I would say! Ron for sure :) haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely Ron ;) haha! Well they do say great minds think alike.. *insert smirk face*

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday! I would love to meet Tom felton in real life, as I love malfoy in the films. I think my favourite book is the first one, because its so similar to the film, but I suppose being a lot shorter than the others that is to be expected! Great post x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole :) I would LOVE to meet him and Rupert Grint in real life, that is one of my life goals right there haha! Ah that's a nice way to think of it, of course the first book is a great book because it made us all want to read more ;)

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday to you, to J. K. Rowling and to Harry Potter... How awesome is that?! I had fun reading this, and being one of the biggest Harry Potter geeks going, I think I'll definitely have to have a go at this one myself soon. :)

    Ashton xx \\ Beauty, Books and Babble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M SO GLAD YOU KNOW THAT! You have no idea how cool is it for me that we all have the same birthday :D and you should definitely do the tag, it was really fun :)

      Delete
  6. I love this tag so much and I can't wait to do it myself! Coolest tag ever!

    And happy birthday again! It's so awesome that you share your birthday with J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter! :O

    Sofie xx
    itsjustsofie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sofie, again ;) and I'll be sure to read your post, I can't wait!
      I know right, when I first found out years ago that we shared the same birthday I was soo freaking happy it was kinda silly hahaha!

      Delete
  7. Wow! Have a happy belated birthday! Saying that I'm a big Harry Potter fan is the understatement of the century! I love the Prisoner of Azkaban the most! And I'm a Ravenclaw on Pottermore but mostly Gryffindor in most other quizzes. I get Slytherin sometimes too.
    theparadoxicanomaly.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Soundarya :) and I agree, Prisoner of Azkaban is the best!
      I'm a Hufflepuff on Pottermore and on other quizzes I've done previously I was a Hufflepuff too so it's weird how some people can get the same answer and others don't? Well you do technically get a say in which house you're in so I wouldn't worry too much ;)

      Delete
  8. Happy belated birthday! And yes HARRY POTTER FOREVER! I enjoyed reading your answers so much, and actually want to do the tag myself! HP was and is such a big part of my life aswell and I was just devastated once it was over, I was literally in mourning! Aha! :)

    Heather (Ravenclaw) Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig