My Travel Bucket List for 2015

Helloo Everyone,

I've got a bad case of the wanderlust bug at the moment and I've have it on and off for the past couple of years now. No word of a lie if I could I would pack a bag, book all the arrangements and go travel the world right now! But sadly life isn't that simple.. but hey I can dream right? This year I thought I would start small by sticking to Europe for now as time and money is tight and there's still so many places here that I haven't visited yet! I've done myself a travel bucket list here of the places I want to go to this year, and now it's in writing I have to go hehe!


Link to picture


Paris, France

I have actually been to France before but it was when I was younger and it was only to Disneyland Paris, not like I'm complaining or anything, so I didn't get a chance to tour Paris really. I just want to spend a few days window shopping pretending I have the money to afford things, try some wine (I'm not a fan of wine, but when in France) and visit some amazing buildings and monuments. A tourist's dream don't you agree?


Brussels, Belgium

I don't know many people who have been here or wanted to go here but I can't wait personally; it's underrated in my book! I've heard that food is DELICIOUS so you know it needs to be tested! Also the Grand Place looks gobsmacking and with there being things to do around that area I kind of want to surprise myself and just see what I find without getting too lost. FYI there is a big possibility that I could be going here for my birthday *yippy* so when I know for sure you guys will be the first to know!


Amsterdam, Netherlands

What a stunning place, well from I've only seen but still this is the place where I just want to take a load of photos! Not just that but go on a canal cruise (because you can't visit and not do that c'mon), go on a bike ride and maybe even visit a couple museums ooo I'm excited already just typing!


Overall I know it might sound like I'll be doing the same thing in each country but they'll be unique to each other because it's not the same place, the same people or the same atmosphere.. It'll be great, trust me I got this hehe! Anyway, have you got any plans to go anywhere this summer? Is there anywhere you are just dying to go to? Let me know in the comments because I like being nosey! I'm going to be doing more travel posts as time goes by so I hope you guys will enjoy that new addition to my blog, and I'll see you next time :)


Ali Caitrin

10 comments

  1. Ahh i love travel bucket lists! I spent my uni year abroad in Brussels and then France :) Places I'd love to go next are Dublin, New York and Iceland! Hopefully be able to manage them at some point!


    Joanna
    Joannas Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I love seeing where people want to go or have visited, I'm so nosey haha!
      I've visited Dublin a few years ago as I have family over in Ireland, you should definitely check it out when you can! Wow lucky, I wish I could have done that if I had stayed at uni but my course wouldn't allow it.. oh well I can go for a holiday instead ;)

      Delete
  2. I want to visit all of these places as well - money is such an issue with travelling, I wish I could afford to go to everywhere I want to see!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I'm kinda low on money so I'm trying to find out the most cost effective way to travel but when I figure it out I'll let you guys know ;)

      Delete
  3. I want to go to Amsterdam too....
    www.cascadesofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely it looks amazing, can't wait to go!!

      Delete
  4. Basically I would love to travel everywhere (I am really bad case concerning wanderlust as well - the world is just too great not to explore as much as possible from it in my opinion :) ), but my next trip (this time it's a big one) goes to Montréal and New York. :) And maybe I'll visit the Amalfi coast for some days in September, but that's not sure yet...

    Have a lovely day,
    Steffi
    tulipandlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that sounds great, have a good time :)
      I would love to go everywhere but money and time is just an issue at the moment but hopefully in a couple of years I'll be able travel for longer instead of just going one place at a time haha!

      Delete
  5. I think I'm going to Paris this summer and honestly cannot wait! I love the idea for this blog and I might steal it at some point..(with proper credit of course!) All great places to visit I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the picture above and I always wanted to visit Paris!! which is probably not anytime soon :( *positive thoughts though* I did hear that it's pretty hard to communicate with them if you can't speak french.. and a few other bad things. although Paris itself seems gorgeous and I'm not saying that all the bad things are true as I've never went there. & I would like to experience Paris anyways!!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig