I Love Paperchase

paperchase haul ali caitrin

Helloo Everyone,

There are a few shops that I'm absolutely crazy about in fact it gets to the point where I go to them most days whether it's just do some window shopping or to actually grab a couple of things and as you might be able to tell from the title, Paperchase is one of them! I'm quite the stationary addict; bright colour pens, pretty notebooks, sticky notes, you name it and I'm just drawn to them. I decided to put two shopping trips into this post because one wasn't enough so I should probably get started!


Postcards

I got carried away here didn't I..? BUT C'MON LOOK AT THEM! I just couldn't resist plus paperchase are known for having really cute postcards so it'd be rude not to at least get a few.. Don't worry though I'll make sure I put them to good use so they don't just end up being in a drawer for ages haha! I tried to be creative here so you can see all of them but not sure it worked, what do you think?

paperchase postcards

Travel Wallet

Travelling is on the agenda this year so I thought this would come in handy plus I'm all for organising and what not! It fits all your important documents like your passport, tickets, foreign currency and even a photo or two if you're worried about getting homesick. The design is serious cool too which was what caught my eye on it in the place; I can't wait to use it in the summer!

paperchase travel wallet

Business Card Holder

I'm slowly stepping up my blogging game and this begins with me getting some business cards therefore I'm going need to store them somewhere so they don't get lost right? This was the only design I really liked and it was pretty cheap so it was bargain really, also it means now I have this I HAVE to get some cards #determination hehe!

paperchase business card holder

Watermelon Notebook

I like eating watermelons and I like having watermelons on bits and bobs, enough said!

paperchase watermelon notebook

Hello Notecards

How nice are these?! I'd seen these a couple of times but wasn't sure I'd use them, then I decided if I looked at them that many times I might as well try it? There's 10 in a pack with an envelope for each one so I can stay writing little letters to people.. awh that'd be really nice to write to someone instead of the same old tweet and text.


Exercise Book

There's not much I can really say here apart from that the fact I like buying books and lists to write all my crazy, random or sometimes quite good ideas in and here is just my recent buy!


Are you a stationary nerd like me and if so what's your favourite thing to buy? You know the drill, let me know in the comments! I'd like to do another stationary type post but I'm not sure what yet so I'll have to put my thinking cap on. As always, I hope you enjoy this post and I'll see you next time :)


Ali Caitrin

14 comments

  1. Love the things you picked up! I'm a stationery addict myself and I just love Paperchase. It's heaven!

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I have a Paperchase shop right down the road from me so it's always so difficult not to go in there and have a look hahaa! I'm glad you liked what I bought too, I think they're all pretty cool :)

      Delete
  2. I love paperchase, even just their cards and ornaments! I love grabbing their Christmas ornaments x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED their Christmas things, I picked up loads of things when it went on sale in January so I can't wait to use them, and they also have some funny ornaments too hehe :)

      Delete
  3. Aw this store looks great. I'm so disappointed they don't have on in Australia :(

    http://www.emilytrinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh do they not? That's such a shame!! But maybe it's a great excuse to come to the UK? ;)

      Delete
  4. It's looks lovely! I pinned your blog on my pinterst board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those postcards and watermelon notebook! I like anything that falls under the DIY/Crafts/Project category which I feel paper products like these do fall under.

    Meredith @ A Book Lover's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do all fall under those categories, I'm definitely a sucker for all those types of things too haha so I know how you feel :)

      Delete
  6. Ah I love all the bits you bought!! I'm such a paperchase addict, the stuff is so cute that it's so hard not to splurge! I make sure I only enter if I actually need to buy something as browsing can be deadly. I have the same with Oliver Bonas! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love Oliver Bonas, their homeware is amazing <3 and yes browsing is deadly, I have a shop right down the road from me so it's really difficult not to pop in but I'll try have some willpower next time haha!

      Delete
  7. That travel wallet is so cool! I've actually never seen anything like that before but it's so handy!

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the bits you’ve picked up. They’re so pretty and unique. You’ve really inspired me to check out Paperchase, although I fear I may develop an addiction to them! I think of your finds, the business card holder just has to be my favourite. Mine is a dull metal one, so I need one like yours now!

    Sherita @ Astute Promotions

    ReplyDelete

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig