#SLBloggerBash

Helloo Everyone,

How are you my lovely readers? I hope you're all well! And me? Oh I'm great because last Friday I went to my first blogger event *eep*! I was very lucky to attend the #SLBloggerBash in London organised by the wonderful Scarlett. I got a last minute invite the day before as there were a couple more spaces available and of course I said yes but I'm not going to lie to you, I was super nervous! I did end up feeling quite anxious meeting new people but of course I was just being silly because everyone was so friendly and chatty. The event was just amazing and I wanted to share it with you!



I'm going to apologise now for the quality of my photos... The one thing I forgot was my camera so I had to use my phone instead haha!


I arrived outside One Alfred Place earlyish to make sure I wasn't late but it wasn't till some lovely bloggers assured me that I was at the right place that I decided to walk in with them! When we got inside we were greeted by the Search Laboratory team and was told grab a drink and enjoy the event! I had a choice between wine and water; I chose the water haha! I'm sorry but I'm not a fan of wine so I stuck to what I knew I'd like.



So after getting my glass of water (because you know, I'm so adventurous like that!), I started to go around to the brands including Quiz Clothing, Bon Prix, Urban Outfitters, Sweet Pizzas and that's just a couple of them! They all had mini competitions and activities like the #QuizProm selfie where I wore a tiara (you can see my selfie here where I wore a tiara for the first time), the blogger bake sale which contained some pretty tasty looking treats and even some wine tasting! As I went around I tried to talk to as many bloggers as I can, I was very nervous so it did take me a while to start but once I did it just flowed. It was soo soo nice to meet bloggers that I've commented on a post of theirs or tweeted them during a Twitter chat and especially getting to know bloggers I haven't spoken to before now! What more could I ask for? I couldn't stay for the whole event as I had to get back but I managed to say goodbye to everyone including Scarlett!



I'd like to say a really HUGE thank you to Scarlett and Search Laboratory for making my first blogger event a never forgetting experience and to all the bloggers I met during! I can't wait to go to another one of Scarlett's events and any other blogger events I get the chance to attend. If you're a blogger and been to one before I highly recommend it! I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it and I'll see you next time with my bookish post :)


Ali Caitrin

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig