March TBR

Helloo Everyone,

As you guys probably don't know this about me, I'm quite the bookworm so I set myself a challenge to read 25 books this year!!! It may seem hard for some and easy to others but you'll be surprised of how sidetracked you can get and how annoying it is when you plan something at the beginning of the year and it doesn't pull through.. I want that to change so each month I'm going to plan monthly TBR (to be read) throughout 2015 and then I'll do a wrap up of what I thought of the books! I've seen a couple of bloggers and youtubers do this, I liked the idea of it and thought why not!



#1 Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

I've started reading this book and I'm already really enjoying it. It attracts my love for retro games and even if you don't know much about computer games it's still easy to follow, either way I'm glad someone recommended it to me because it's like nothing I've read before!


#2 The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

I always love reading a thriller and a lot of people have said if you like Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn then you'll love this book so I was up for the challenge to see if the rumours were true!


#3 The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton

This isn't normally the sort of book I would pick to read as it's more historical fiction but it just seemed really intriguing and it was like every time I would look at books it would pop up; it must have been fate haha!


So those are the books I'm planning to finish this month, what books are you enjoying at the moment? Have you set yourself a reading challenge like me? I'd love to hear what you guys are reading and get some more recommendations! I'll keep you to date on what I think of these book and any books I buy in March but for now I'll see you next time :)


Oo I almost forgot, if you're on Goodreads why not add me so you can follow what I'm reading and I can get introduce to you guys and what you're reading! I'll leave a link below ;)


Check out my books on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/profile/alicaitrin


Ali Caitrin

4 comments

  1. Hey Ali :) I'm glad I found your blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts about these books after you finish reading them. I have the Miniaturist already and have considered getting the two other books. Following you on Bloglovin' and adding you on Goodreads ;) I'm leaving links in case you want to return the favor :)

    My blog: http://ofstacksandcups.blogspot.com/
    Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/33414512-soudha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Soudha :)
      Thanks again for visiting my blog and goodreads profile, glad we could find stuff in common!

      Delete
  2. I just recently finished The Girl on the Train and loved it! It's such a gripping read, you won't be able to put it down. Just when I thought I had it all figured out, something would happen and I would be back to square one haha. I've heard a lot of good things about The Miniaturist and like you, it's not the type of book I would usually go for, but maybe I'll need to give it a go! :)
    Nicole xx / Life in Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, I'll hopefully be reading The Girl on the Train soon once I finished The Miniaturist which I'm actually enjoying at the moment. Maybe you should read it some time, it's always good to read something new you never know you might really like it!
      Enjoy reading :)

      Delete

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig