5 Reasons Why Spring is the Best Season

If you would have told me a few years ago that I would be picking Spring over Summer I know for a fact I wouldn't have believed you. I used to constantly rave about Summer and couldn't wait for it to arrive but now I have officially converted to the season of hope and new beginnings!

Of course every season has its own perks and each bring something unique when they're around - there's no doubt about that. However I think we all have a preference and for me Spring is the best out of them all.

why love spring

Speaking of the best, here are my top 5 reasons for loving Spring and why I'm going to be making the most of it while it lasts.

Brighter mornings and longer days

I love the fact that when I get up in the mornings it's bright! It doesn't even need to be sunny for me to enjoy it, I just like that I'm no longer waking up or travelling home in the dark. Also the evenings are so much nicer now and I feel like I want to get stuff done. It's definitely a strong motivator for me to be more productive.

The flowers are blooming

I have this sudden obsession with taking photos of flowers lately and can you blame me? It's their time of year to flourish and brighten up our surroundings! It adds that extra bit of colour too which is always lovely especially when you're stuck in-between tall, dark buildings nearly every weekday. Mother Nature knows how to spoil us!

Better photo opportunities

If you're a blogger like myself or someone who enjoys photography you will understand my pain when it comes to having to take photos in a short space of time due to the lack of natural daylight. But when Spring comes along, it gives us more time to capture those perfect photo moments without needing those LED lights or reflectors to help us get there. I will forever be grateful to Spring for making that part of my everyday blogger life that little bit easier!

More bank holidays

This may sound like a odd one but Spring has the most bank holidays out of all the seasons. We've probably got Easter to thank for that (YAY for all the chocolate eggs) plus who doesn't enjoy those extra days off work to enjoy in the sun and relax? Fingers crossed it doesn't rain this time.

The weather has a good happy medium

Without going into more detail than I need to, I struggle a lot with our British Summer weather with its gross humidity levels, especially living in London it can get close to unbearable with there being no breeze to cool you down. I like the sunshine and the hot temperatures just like everyone else does, I just don't want to have to sacrifice my comfortability for a barely noticeable tan.

Are you a Spring fan like myself or is a different season more your cup of tea? Let me know in the comments below!

8 comments

  1. I'm so jealous of all the bloggers I read talking about how exciting they are for Spring! It's just gone Winter where I am, and it's already absolutely freezing to the point that I can barely move - luckily I read a ton of blogs that post plenty of photos of their beautiful Spring weather, allowing me to pretend that I am surrounded by sunlight and flowers as well!

    http://www.thesmalladventurer.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter isn't all bad! You can get to have cosy nights in ;)
      But I can understand what you mean, it's nice that you can see Spring through someone else's eyes.

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely a fan of Spring - I really dislike Summer because I have a phobia of sweat, and the hot, humid, sweaty days can see me showering 4 or more times a day just to cope. And I hate the long, dark days of Winter. But Spring is like the happy medium; the sun's out, but it's not too hot. The days are longer and brighter. There's lots of colour everywhere with beautiful flowers. What's not to love! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh that's such a pain, I'm sorry that you have to go through that during Summer. But I love that you enjoy Spring just as much as I do, the weather is a lot more comfortable then and with the pretty flowers as well what more can we ask for? ;)

      Delete
  3. I really like spring, too! It's that season where it isn't too hot, but also not too cold, and it's the season of new birth! I'm definitely going to take advantage of spring this year to improve my photography skills on my blog. I love the pictures of flowers you've been posting on Instagram lately; they look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spring and am so happy its here. I also love the flowers, sunshine, and nice weather. Happy spring!

    - Courtney
    courtneylthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I agree with everything you'd said, I'm a Winter baby and will forever love the cold, which is weird as it hates my bones...
    Aaaanyway, I love Spring for photo opps too, need to take advantage of that this week.
    Gorgeous pics!

    Sarah
    sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be all about summer too. Especially when I was younger. But as I have gotten older, spring (or maybe even fall) is definitely turning into my new favorite. Summer is just too hot now. Thanks for sharing.
    xx, http://danyellbailey.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig