Redefining My Blog (Kind of)


Helloo Everyone,
Before you go thinking that I'm going to change my blog from what it is now because of the title, do not fear! I've just re-evaluated what I want out my blog and how I want it to be represented if that makes sense? It'll pretty much stay the exact same apart from one big tweak that I'm going to talk about now. Don't forget, change can be good sometimes!

Well for the last couple of months now, I've been wanting to write posts with topics that I've never mentioned on here before and some that may be seen as 'controversial' but I ended up scrapping them with the same old lame excuse as to why I don't publish them. It's not like I wanted to talk about random things, I genuinely wanted (and still do) want to talk about more things that I'm passionate about and it just seems silly now looking back because at the time I indirectly put limitations on things like that. The majority of the time it would lead me to think "Oh that's not what my blog is about so I can't write about it." but I've now had a change of heart and here's why!

I love the fact that I have complete control of what I write on my blog and me only. I'm able to have my own spot on the World Wide Web and I should take advantage of that! What's the point in making this blog my own if I don't feel like I can talk about anything and everything I want? I want to create a blog where my readers and I can talk about a wide range of topics with no limitations so that's what I'm planning to do! 

Don't worry, I will carry on doing my normal lifestyle and book posts because I still absolutely love doing them! There'll just be more of a various of posts added as time goes by. Maybe you guys won't even see a huge change to my blog but some new cool posts instead, who knows! 

So if you're also a blogger who sometimes feel like you can't talk about certain topics then get that out of your head because it's not true - you can talk about what the heck you like! In my opinion as long as you're being completely honest and not offending anyone with what you say, you're on the right track. So go for it!

I should probably end the post here as I'm currently writing this on my phone in Starbucks and I've just run out of tea (sad times) and realised the time haha! All I've got left to say is I hope you will enjoy the new posts I've got planned to publish as well as carrying on enjoying the originals I do and I'll see you soon :)

Ali Caitrin

8 comments

  1. I'm excited to see this new direction of Ali Caitrin now!! What kinds of things are you wanting to write about? :-)

    Teri-May xx
    www.acupoft.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to write more about mental health of course because I said I would a while back but back out.. I've also got some in mind about sex, relationships and friendships, body image etc. although they might not be very controversial as such, they're subjects I wouldn't have spoken about before but now have the courage to :)

      Delete
  2. Yaaaaaaaaaay for blogging freedom! :) I love being able to post whatever I like, so I hope this makes you feel even better about your blog! :) <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thanks Jemma :D I know I feel so happy that I'm now confident enough to do it, I restricted myself before but not anymore :)

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to see whats coming next. Love your blog ali keep up the good work.
    tweetykel.blogspot.com
    woulod love it if you could join my site and follow me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kerona and I'll be sure to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Ali,

    Just discovered your blog! Loving it and very much looking forward to getting some book inspiration!

    Just read this post and it completely resonates with me, I went through the same thing with Oh Beans a couple of weeks ago / still going through it. Post what you want to post, in the end that's what interests you and because of that, you'll be passionate about that and your true followers will absolutely love hearing your passions / views etc.

    I started out as a recipe sharing blog and am now transitioning into a broader blog hoping to talk about travel, food, fitness etc.

    Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the post and well done!

    Vicky
    www.ohbeans.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ali Caitrin

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig